“Useful case studies and good discussion”
“Great, thank you. Informal style & very informative”
“Very good session – really useful to hear input of other organisations”
“Found the topic very useful. Helpful to talk through Employment Tribunal cases”
“Again, a very useful and informative event”
Our team of specialist employment lawyers can also provide bespoke and tailored training for your organisation on a range of topics including;
- How to conduct an investigation
- Spot the signs of discrimination/equal opportunities
- Mock grievance
- Dealing with difficult conversations (including protected conversations)
- Dealing with mental health at work
- Managing your employees’ performance
Increasingly our clients adopt a proactive approach to training as part of an overall strategy to improve the effective running of their business. This involves raising awareness of HR requirements with prevention often a more cost effective and risk reducing approach.
Our solicitors are adept at encouraging full engagement in these sessions to ensure staff obtain maximum benefit. This means that delegates understand the core issues and successfully transfer these skills into every day working practices and situations in the workplace.
“I often struggle to find the time for training in my working day, but this training was excellent, and now I wish I had been to previous sessions.”
“She really understood our business, the training I received was really useful to my job.”
We have several pre-prepared topics for training which we can bespoke to your business. Alternatively, we can work with you to tailor make training sessions to meet your exact needs.
Bespoke training starts from £450 + VAT for a 1.5 hour pre-prepared session, and £650 + VAT for 1.5 hours of bespoke tailored training.
If you are interested in our bespoke training, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
At achieveHR, we are continually reviewing the services that we provide to our clients and how we can stand apart from our competitors.
We are therefore pleased to partner with Real-Sense, an e-learning provider with over 19 years of expertise within its field. The team at Real-Sense have a proven track record of being a key player in the delivery of training development and consultancy services for many organisations, from NASA on the International Space Station to ITV and Cancer Research UK.
The partnership with Real-sense will allow any of our clients to effectively tackle any training issues that may occur by providing the following benefits:
- A wide range of assessments and courses available for businesses
- E – learning that is well structured and easy to use and navigate
- You can track and manage your staff’s progress, evidence compliance and view certifications
- A complete record of activity for the e -learning, allowing you to ensure you have the necessary evidence of training given to employees in the event of a HR investigation
- Real-Sense can work with you to customise training to your specific communication and training needs
Members of the achieveHR team provide the legal insight to Real-Sense training materials. This ensures that all courses are legally compliant and accurate and based on commercial experience and understanding.
Like achieveHR, training from Real-Sense provides the flexibility to meet your business needs. Licences can be purchased that allow single or multiple training courses to be delivered to your work force as and when needed. Examples of current training provided by Real-Sense are shown below or click here to see the full list of courses available.